The thousands of people who make Parker County their home and workplace can attest to the success of the 2008 Transportation Bond Program. That success can be measured in many ways:
- Our roadways are safer — for drivers, cyclists and pedestrians alike — and less congested.
- Traffic is smoother, connections are more convenient, and commutes are quicker.
- Partnerships across the County provided critical input to shape the program to meet the needs of a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Partnerships with regional, state and federal agencies leveraged the bond funding to double taxpayers’ original investment.
- Careful oversight and efficient management kept the program on time and under budget.
- The program was conducted openly and transparently, with frequent communication with the public.
Read more about these benefits by selecting a success story from the list at right.